Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Happy Winter


It's the first of the month so that means a new challenge at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Extra.
Wait....
It's November! 
 I have got to get busy counting and figuring out if I have enough Christmas cards. I already know I don't. I do however have enough cards made that need to go in the mail. The rest of my cards will be hand delivered so that means more embellishments...the bulkier the better.

This card was super quick but looks great. The paper already had the design. I just added the Xmas Brat sitter with presents from Bugaboo. I did add the corner snowflakes and the sentiment in the bottom right.
I hope you join us for this challenge. 

1 comment:

Heather said...

Adorable and so pretty! Love your color combo and your layout is perfect for this image.